A guide to post-COVID office equipment
Our clients tell us that their business environments are changing more rapidly now than at any point in recent history. What the post-COVID-19 economy will look like is unknown, but it is likely that the office environment that your business was accustomed to in 2019 will not be the same going into 2021.
Work from home, remote office, and hybrid working arrangements will continue to see growth. Business office design trends may also see a shift away from crowded open office environments back towards more private workspaces and individual offices. Because of these changes, it is important for business owners and managers to also reassess their office equipment needs. Importantly, the size and composition of their printer fleet.
Here are a few questions to consider regarding the current state of your multifunction printer fleet. Use this worksheet to develop your post-COVID printer fleet plan.
- What is your new weekly printing volume?
- What documents must you continue to print in the office or remotely?
- 1. ________________
- 2. ________________
- 3. ________________
- 4. ________________
- How are your remote employees printing and scanning from their home offices?
- Which printing arrangement is best to for your business?
- centrally located multifunctional office printers
- individual work group printers and scanners
- individual office or home office printers and scanners
- Are you able to track and control your print costs both on the office and remotely?
- Yes, accurately
- Yes, roughly
- Are your network printers secure from cyber threats?
- Are you mobile printing needs met?
- Yes, with a companion app
- Yes, with a network solution
- Does your print fleet meet your business goals for sustainability?
- Is your current print fleet size and disposition well positioned for future office needs and requirements?
- Yes! We are ready for 2021
- No, we will use the same printer fleet from 2019
Believe it or not, TPM’s printing philosophy is “do more and print less,” and we offer the document and print solutions to help you do just that. Start with a free, in-depth business print assessment with a TPM document and print solutions specialists. When you schedule your TPM Print Analysis, we will take and in-depth look at your business and make a plan to help address your current and future need business needs.