The ability to use multi-user access for your licenses brings a tremendous amount of value to users.
Some of the benefits include:
- - Easier licenses management
- - Easier license deployment
- - Ability to determine usage trends of your users
- - Ability to reduce license count by sharing licenses
As the market value of these benefits have increased and the operational costs to be able to provide multi-user access have increased, Autodesk has determined that they need to increase the price of licenses that allow for multi-user access.
Beginning February 7th, 2020, the price of all new subscriptions with multi-user access will increase by the following percentages:
- - Industry collections with multi-user access will increase by approximately 33%
- - Individual products with multi-user access will increase by approximately 14%
Customers who have existing subscriptions for products included in this price change will not be impacted as long as they continue to renew their licenses as they are after February 7th.
Single user licenses, both new and renewal, are also not impacted by this price change.
Customers who are considering the purchase of new multi-user licenses or changing the terms of their existing multi-user license renewals should make those purchases prior to February 7th.